Your shopping cart is empty!
Autogenerate urls for all pages
You can autogenerate urls for all pages with a click of a button.
This is great feature that will save you a lot of time. But you need to be careful while using it since it can also modify your active urls and thus influence your SEO in a negative way
You have two options:
1. Autogenerate for all pages.
2. Autogenerate for all pages with empty Urls.
How Autogenerating urls work?
1. Go to SEO Module Url admin -> tab Generate
2. Select the group of pages you want to generate urls for.
3. Define the Url template. You can add predefined placeholders to an url like name, model etc. You can also add custom text based on the language.
4. set transform conditions (upper to lower is preferred)
5. Translit symbols to latin (preferred)
6. Overwrite old values (inactive is preferred - you should not overwrite old indexed urls)